- 1 piece of young celery ribs, incluing the leaves (from the middle of the stock)
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon finely grated fresh horseradish or pure prepared horseradish
- 2 fluid ounces good quality vodka
- 1/2 fresh lemon
- 6 fluid ounces Clamato juice, spicy or regular (No subsitutes unless you cannot have Clam juice)
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 2 dashes Tabasco sauce or red hot pepper sauce (optional)
- Rub lemon around rim of glass.
- Measure celery salt to a flat saucer.
- Turn glass in celery salt to coat rim.
- To the glass, add Vodka, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, horseradish, Clamato juice, Tabasco sauce and stir well to blend.
- Place a young piece of celery as a garnish.
- Eat and drink slowly.
- Note: A pickled spicy bean or an pickled asparagus spear are also excellent for a garnish in the drink.
Estimated Nutrient Breakdown:
Total Fat: 0.31g
Saturated Fat: 0.08g
Monounsaturated Fat: 0.04g
Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.10g
Vit A: 11.21
Vit B1: 0.03
Vit B2: 0.04
Vit B3: 0.25
Vit B6: 0.08
Vit B12: 0.00
Vit D: 0.00
Vit E: 0.00
Vit K1: 23.89
Health Notes: Sugar-Conscious,Peanut-Free,Tree-Nut-Free, Low-Fat
Notes: I adore plug-ins, because they are helpful!!
Tags: Wild Food Box,,Low-Fat