- 1 stick (1/2 cup) unsalted butter, cut into 8 pieces
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon Asian sesame oil
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 8 cups (3 ounces) popped popcorn
- 6 cups (6 ounces) rice cereal squares
- 1 (5 ounces) can chow mein noodles
- 1 (3 oz) package Asian rice cracker snack mix
- 2 cups salted roasted cashews or dry-roasted peanuts
- 1 cup wasabi peas or dried peas
- Preheat oven to 250°F with racks in upper and lower thirds.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium-low heat and whisk in sugar, soy, hoisin, sesame oil, garlic powder, ginger and cayenne. Remove from heat.
- Combine popcorn, rice cereal, chow mein noodles, Asian snack mix, cashews and wasabi peas in a very large bowl. Drizzle with butter mixture and toss well to coat. Spread evenly in 2 large (18- by 13-inch) rimmed sheet pans.
- Bake, stirring every 15 minutes, a total of 1 hour.
- Cool completely in pans on racks.
Estimated Nutrient Breakdown:
Total Fat: 274.36g
Saturated Fat: 93.18g
Monounsaturated Fat: 115.85g
Polyunsaturated Fat: 48.81g
Vit A: 890.46
Vit B1: 7.40
Vit B2: 4.89
Vit B3: 85.21
Vit B6: 1.79
Vit B12: 0.60
Vit D: 83.69
Vit E: 83.69
Vit K1: 146.46
Health Notes: Vegetarian,Alcohol-Free,
Notes: I be mad for addons, because they are fancy.
Tags: Wild Food Box,Asian-Flavored,Snack