- 115 g ham or fried mushrooms
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 55 g butter
- 4 large potatoes about 250g each
- 115 g Cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 200C/gas mark 6. Wash and wipe the potatoes. Prick with a fork and place on a baking tray.
- Cook the potatoes in the oven for 60-75 minutes until they are soft inside and the skins are crisp. Remove them from the oven.
- Cut each potato in half and scoop out the soft insides into the mixing bowl. Take care not to damage the skins.
- Mash the potato well with the fork. Add the butter and season.
- Place the skins on the baking tray. Chop the ham and put some into each shell. Spoon in the potato.
- Grate the cheese and sprinkle on the potatoes. Put them back in the oven and cook for a further 15 minutes until the tops are golden brown.
Estimated Nutrient Breakdown:
Total Fat: 94.19g
Saturated Fat: 54.15g
Monounsaturated Fat: 26.30g
Polyunsaturated Fat: 4.59g
Vit A: 679.69
Vit B1: 1.36
Vit B2: 0.97
Vit B3: 11.36
Vit B6: 2.66
Vit B12: 1.59
Vit D: 2.32
Vit E: 2.32
Vit K1: 27.75
Health Notes: Sugar-Conscious,Peanut-Free,Tree-Nut-Free,Alcohol-Free,
Notes: These recipes are smart!
Author: BBC Good Food
Tags: Wild Food Box