- 6 slices of smoked salmon
- 12 large potato chips
- 2 tbs crème fraîche (or sour cream)
- Chive, thyme or dill for decoration
- 1. Divide each salmon slice in two, roll them to an appropriate size, and place them on the chips.
- 2. Put the crème fraiche in a plastic bag and cut a little hole in one corner to make the bag work as a piping bag. Pipe about 1/2 tsp onto each salmon chip.
- 3. Decorate with chive, thyme, or dill.
- Make it easy on yourself by placing all the ingredients on a tray and letting your guests compose their own hors d'oeuvres.
- Spice it up by using different types of chips such as sweet potato, delta blue potato, or daikon radish. Works well with caviar instead of salmon, too. You can also make your own chips in the oven with thin slices of potatoes.
Estimated Nutrient Breakdown:
Total Fat: 19.36g
Saturated Fat: 5.45g
Monounsaturated Fat: 8.48g
Polyunsaturated Fat: 3.51g
Vit A: 93.51
Vit B1: 0.09
Vit B2: 0.24
Vit B3: 8.97
Vit B6: 0.59
Vit B12: 5.62
Vit D: 29.20
Vit E: 29.20
Vit K1: 4.89
Health Notes: Peanut-Free,Tree-Nut-Free,Alcohol-Free,
Notes: These recipes are adorable!!
Tags: Wild Food Box