- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 3 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- ½ teaspoon chili flakes
- 1 large sprig rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 ½ cups dried cannellini beans
- ½ cup farro
- 1 15-ounce can diced tomatoes
- 8 cups veggie stock
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 pound cleaned baby spinach
- 6 fried eggs, optional
- parmesan cheese
- Heat the oil in a sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add the diced onion and a pinch of salt and cook for about 8 minutes, or until the onions are translucent and just starting to brown.
- Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds, stirring to make sure it hits the pan and becomes fragrant.
- Add the tomato paste, chili flakes, and rosemary and cook for 1 more minute.
- Transfer the mixture to your crockpot. Add the beans, farro, diced tomatoes, vegetable stock, the 1 tablespoon salt.
- Cover the crockpot and set to cook for 7 hours on the slow-cook low function.
- Right before serving, add the baby spinach and stir to wilt.
- When ready to serve, top each portion with a fried egg, some freshly grated Parmesan cheese, a drizzle of good olive oil, and a generous pinch of sea salt.
Estimated Nutrient Breakdown:
Total Fat: 104.46g
Saturated Fat: 23.00g
Monounsaturated Fat: 55.30g
Polyunsaturated Fat: 19.05g
Vit A: 2,745.45
Vit B1: 5.30
Vit B2: 4.44
Vit B3: 45.11
Vit B6: 4.48
Vit B12: 2.14
Vit D: 4.86
Vit E: 4.86
Vit K1: 2,266.06
Health Notes: Peanut-Free,Tree-Nut-Free,Alcohol-Free,
Notes: These recipes are beautiful!
Tags: Wild Food Box