- For the oven-baked paprika salmon:
- 2 (130g or thereabouts) salmon fillets
- 1 tbsp olive oil, plus extra
- 1 tbsp smoky paprika
- (2 vines of truss cherry tomatoes)
- Preheat oven to 220C (200C fan forced, 425F, gas mark 7).
- Line a small baking tray with non-stick baking paper and grease it generously with extra oil, about 2 tablespoons.
- Place salmon fillets on the paper, skin down and a couple of inches apart.
- Rub a tablespoon of oil all over each fillet and sprinkle generously with smoky paprika.
- (Add truss cherry tomatoes to the tray, if using.)
- Bake salmon fillets (along with the tomatoes) in the preheated oven for about 15 minutes.
- Turn off the oven, and with the oven door open, let it rest for another 3 minutes or so.
- Serve salmon with some bread, potatoes, roasted tomatoes or a garden salad.
Estimated Nutrient Breakdown:
Total Fat: 120.66g
Saturated Fat: 26.17g
Monounsaturated Fat: 39.82g
Polyunsaturated Fat: 32.73g
Vit A: 167.48
Vit B1: 1.66
Vit B2: 1.31
Vit B3: 69.37
Vit B6: 5.18
Vit B12: 25.58
Vit D: 0.00
Vit E: 0.00
Vit K1: 17.55
Health Notes: Sugar-Conscious,Peanut-Free,Tree-Nut-Free,Alcohol-Free, Low-Carb
Notes: I like ingredients, because they are smart!!
Author: Honest Cooking
Tags: Wild Food Box