- 1/3 cup white miso (fermented soybean paste)
- 1/4 cup plus 1 teaspoon mirin (sweet Japanese rice wine)
- 3 tablespoons unseasoned rice vinegar, divided
- 2 tablespoons minced peeled fresh ginger
- 4 teaspoons toasted sesame oil (such as Asian), divided
- 4 6-ounce skinless black cod fillets
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions, divided
- 5 ounces sunflower sprouts
- Whisk miso, 1/4 cup mirin, 2 tablespoons vinegar, ginger, and 2 teaspoons sesame oil in small bowl to blend. Place fish in 8x8x2-inch glass baking dish. Pour miso mixture over; turn to coat. Let stand 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Preheat broiler. Line baking sheet with foil; brush with 1 teaspoon oil. Place fish on foil; pour marinade over fish. Broil until fish is cooked through and brown in spots, about 6 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix remaining 1 teaspoon mirin, 1 tablespoon vinegar, 1 teaspoon sesame oil, and 1/4 cup green onions in medium bowl. Add sunflower sprouts; toss to coat. Divide salad among 4 plates; top with fish and sprinkle with remaining green onions.
Estimated Nutrient Breakdown:
Total Fat: 29.23g
Saturated Fat: 4.63g
Monounsaturated Fat: 9.04g
Polyunsaturated Fat: 12.65g
Vit A: 121.65
Vit B1: 0.75
Vit B2: 0.88
Vit B3: 15.90
Vit B6: 1.95
Vit B12: 6.26
Vit D: 6.12
Vit E: 6.12
Vit K1: 176.73
Health Notes: Sugar-Conscious,Peanut-Free,Tree-Nut-Free, High-Protein
Notes: These recipes are helpful!!
Tags: Wild Food Box