- * 2 1/2 to 3 pound chuck roast
- * 4-5 slice bacon, cut in 1 inch piece
- * 1 large onion, chopped
- * 1 1/2 to 2 cup chicken stock
- * 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- * 2 tablespoon maple syrup
- * 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- * 1 teaspoon paprika
- * 1 teaspoon salt
- * black pepper, to taste
- Spray crockpot with cooking spray and place roast in bottom of pot.
- Cut bacon into pieces and chop onion. Place on top of roast.
- In separate bowl, whisk together chicken stock and remaining six ingredients. Pour over meat and onions.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours, until meat is tender and falls apart.
- Remove meat to rest and pour the liquid into a pan and bring to a boil. Cook, uncovered, until the gravy is reduced to desire thickness. Cut roast and pour hot gravy over the top.
Estimated Nutrient Breakdown:
Total Fat: 124.49g
Saturated Fat: 45.43g
Monounsaturated Fat: 58.67g
Polyunsaturated Fat: 16.96g
Vit A: 115.02
Vit B1: 1.77
Vit B2: 3.63
Vit B3: 69.24
Vit B6: 7.90
Vit B12: 33.83
Vit D: 0.52
Vit E: 0.52
Vit K1: 32.16
Health Notes: Sugar-Conscious,Peanut-Free,Tree-Nut-Free,Alcohol-Free, Low-Carb
Notes: Wild Food Box adorable module.
Tags: Wild Food Box