- 3 large shallots, minced
- 6 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 6 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 6 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 24 lamb rib chops (from three 1 1/4-to 1 1/2-pound racks of lamb, cut between bones into individual chops)
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon peel
- Fresh oregano sprigs (for garnish)
- Mix minced shallots, chopped mint, chopped oregano, minced garlic, sugar, and 1 tablespoon salt in small bowl. Press 1 rounded teaspoon shallot-herb mixture onto eye of each lamb chop. Turn chops over onto large rimmed baking sheet. Press remaining shallot- herb mixture onto eye of each chop. Cover lamb chops with sheet of plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- Whisk olive oil, lemon juice, and lemon peel in small bowl until slightly thickened and well blended. Season lightly with salt and generously with freshly ground black pepper. Spoon oil mixture lightly over chops. Turn chops over and spoon remaining oil mixture over. Let stand at room temperature 1 hour.
- Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat). Grill lamb chops to desired doneness, about 3 minutes per side for medium-rare. Transfer lamb chops to platter. Garnish with fresh oregano sprigs and serve.
Estimated Nutrient Breakdown:
Total Fat: 1,023.53g
Saturated Fat: 426.43g
Monounsaturated Fat: 445.89g
Polyunsaturated Fat: 82.71g
Vit A: 86.61
Vit B1: 3.02
Vit B2: 5.46
Vit B3: 168.63
Vit B6: 4.50
Vit B12: 57.18
Vit D: 0.00
Vit E: 0.00
Vit K1: 175.53
Health Notes: Sugar-Conscious,Peanut-Free,Tree-Nut-Free,Alcohol-Free, Low-Carb
Notes: Wild Food Box interesting constituent!!
Tags: Wild Food Box