- 2 cups (214 g) cauliflower florets (about 1/2 head small cauliflower)
- 1 cup (237 ml) water
- 3/4 cup (96 g) thick-cut carrot coins
- 1/4 cup (34 g) raw cashews
- 1/4 cup (24 g) nutritional yeast
- Liquid drained from 1 (10-oz [283-g]) can diced tomatoes with green chiles (I like Rotel)
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt (or to taste)
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp jalapeño powder, optional
- 1/8 tsp mustard powder
- 1 (10-oz [283-g]) can diced tomatoes with green chiles, drained (I like Rotel)
- 1/2 cup (75 g) chopped bell pepper (optional)
- 2 tbsp (30 g) minced red onion (optional)
- 1/4 cup (4 g) minced cilantro
- Instant Pot pressure cooker
- For the Instant Pot, add the cauliflower, water, carrots and cashews to your Instant Pot and cook on high pressure for 5 minutes, then carefully do a quick pressure release by moving the valve to release the pressure.
- Pour the cooked mixture into a strainer over the sink and drain the extra water.
- For the blender, put the drained mixture along with the nutritional yeast, liquid drained from the canned tomatoes, smoked paprika, salt, chili powder, jalapeño powder (if using) and mustard powder into your blender. Blend until smooth.
- For the mix-ins, scrape out the blender contents into a mixing bowl and stir in the tomatoes and green chiles, bell pepper (if using), minced onion (if using) and cilantro.
- You can serve this at room temperature or keep it warm on the lowest slow cooker setting.
Estimated Nutrient Breakdown:
Total Fat: 18.02g
Saturated Fat: 3.17g
Monounsaturated Fat: 8.44g
Polyunsaturated Fat: 3.46g
Vit A: 1,055.02
Vit B1: 16.96
Vit B2: 15.06
Vit B3: 90.12
Vit B6: 15.79
Vit B12: 11.69
Vit D: 0.00
Vit E: 0.00
Vit K1: 86.39
Health Notes: Vegan,Vegetarian,Peanut-Free,Alcohol-Free,
Notes: My grandma says this recipe is nice!
Tags: Wild Food Box