- 14 ounces extra firm tofu
- 2 teaspoons cooking oil
- 2 tablespoons Miso & Easy (3 teaspoons miso paste + 3 teaspoons hot water), divided
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon oil for salad (olive, canola, vegetable, grapeseed)
- 4 handfuls of salad greens + any other salad vegetables of your choice
- Cut the tofu block into 1/2″ thick slices and with towel, pat each slice tofu dry on both sides.
- In a small bowl, add just 1/2 of the miso (we'll use the other half in the dressing). Brush the tofu on one side with some of the miso.
- Heat a frying pan over medium-high heat. When hot, drizzle in the cooking oil and add the tofu, miso side down. Cook for 2-3 minutes until browned. Brush the top of the tofu with more miso. Carefully flip the tofu and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Whisk together the remaining miso, soy sauce, ginger, water, sesame oil and sugar. Slowly drizzle in the oil while whisking to finish the dressing.
- Assemble the salad greens and vegetables, serve with grilled tofu slice and miso salad dressing.
Estimated Nutrient Breakdown:
Total Fat: 63.02g
Saturated Fat: 7.56g
Monounsaturated Fat: 23.56g
Polyunsaturated Fat: 28.64g
Vit A: 2,665.36
Vit B1: 1.17
Vit B2: 1.07
Vit B3: 4.64
Vit B6: 1.09
Vit B12: 0.03
Vit D: 0.00
Vit E: 0.00
Vit K1: 936.03
Health Notes: Sugar-Conscious,Vegan,Vegetarian,Peanut-Free,Tree-Nut-Free,Alcohol-Free, Low-Carb
Notes: These recipes are magnificent!
Author: Steamy Kitchen
Tags: Wild Food Box