- * 2 ounce dry rice noodle
- * 8 ounce shredded barbecued beef
- * 3 green onion, thinly sliced
- * 2 small carrot, shredded
- * 1/2 red pepper, diced very small
- * 2 tablespoon minced pickled ginger
- * 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- * 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- * 1 cup thinly sliced romaine lettuce or green cabbage
- * 1/4 cup lime juice
- * 2-3 teaspoon chili sauce (optional)
- * 8 rice noodle wrapper
- Cover the rice noodles with boiling water and let sit until soft, about 5 minutes. Drain and chop. Combine the rice noodles with the beef, onions, carrots, pepper, ginger, cilantro, parsley, lettuce, lime juice, and chili sauce in a large bowl and stir with a fork to combine.
- Wet the rice wrappers one at a time under running warm water for about 30 seconds to soften. Lay flat on a board and spoon ½ cup of the filling onto the wrapper. Fold the front edge over the filling, then the side edges in like an envelope. Continue to roll until tightly wrapped and the edges are sealed together.
- To prevent the summer rolls from stick to a plate, spray the plate first with a little cooking spray and don't let the rolls touch each other.
Estimated Nutrient Breakdown:
Total Fat: 16.03g
Saturated Fat: 5.41g
Monounsaturated Fat: 6.41g
Polyunsaturated Fat: 2.69g
Vit A: 1,253.29
Vit B1: 1.73
Vit B2: 1.58
Vit B3: 27.69
Vit B6: 1.83
Vit B12: 5.20
Vit D: 0.23
Vit E: 0.23
Vit K1: 420.36
Health Notes: Sugar-Conscious,Peanut-Free,Tree-Nut-Free,Alcohol-Free, Low-Fat
Notes: My helpful brother says this recipe is fancy!!
Author: Cooking With Michele
Tags: Wild Food Box