- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 quart fresh blueberries
- 3 cups whole sour cream
- 3 large egg yolks
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons blueberry beer
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a 9-inch springform pan.
- Combine the first 6 ingredients in a mixer, and mix until it forms a ball.
- Spread this mix evenly on the bottom of the springform pan and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine the sour cream, egg yolks, sugar and beer.
- Evenly distribute the blueberries on top of the dough in the springform pan and pour the sour cream mix over the blueberries in the pan.
- Bake for about 1 hour or until the edges are lightly browned and the middle is lightly jiggly.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours. This cake must be completely cool before removing from the pan to prevent it from falling apart.
- Blueberry And Limoncello Drizzle Cake Recipe
- Chocolate Stout Pudding Recipe
- Peach-Bourbon Cheesecake Recipe
Estimated Nutrient Breakdown:
Total Fat: 250.28g
Saturated Fat: 144.59g
Monounsaturated Fat: 67.09g
Polyunsaturated Fat: 13.99g
Vit A: 2,282.81
Vit B1: 2.06
Vit B2: 2.95
Vit B3: 14.57
Vit B6: 1.07
Vit B12: 3.57
Vit D: 8.22
Vit E: 8.22
Vit K1: 135.69
Health Notes: Vegetarian,Peanut-Free,Tree-Nut-Free,
Notes: My awesome mom says this recipe is awesome.
Author: Food Republic
Tags: Wild Food Box,Blueberry,Recipe