- * 1 bottle of laetitita brut rose
- * 1 part st germain elderberry liqueur
- * 4 oz raspberry vodka
- * 1 cup frozen raspberry
- * 1 tsp cornstarch
- * 1/2 cup of sugar plus 1 tablespoon
- * 1/2 cup of water
- In a small bowl add the frozen raspberries, one tablespoon of sugar, and 1 teaspoon of cornstarch.
- Mix the ingredients together and place in the fridge for 2 hours.
- While the raspberries are in the fridge, make the simple syrup with ½ cup of sugar and ½ cup of water. Pour these ingredients into a pot and bring the water to a boil. Mix until the sugar has evaporated.
- Pour in a small container and place in the fridge to cool.
- Once cooled, add in the vodka to the simple syrup as well as the raspberries. Mix until smooth.
- Spoon in the raspberry simple syrup to the bottom of a champagne glass (about ¼ full), add in the sparkling wine, and top with St. Germain.
Estimated Nutrient Breakdown:
Total Fat: 1.07g
Saturated Fat: 0.06g
Monounsaturated Fat: 0.01g
Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.06g
Vit A: 2.80
Vit B1: 0.09
Vit B2: 0.20
Vit B3: 1.72
Vit B6: 0.45
Vit B12: 0.00
Vit D: 0.00
Vit E: 0.00
Vit K1: 13.92
Health Notes: Vegan,Vegetarian,Peanut-Free,Tree-Nut-Free,Alcohol-Cocktail, Low-Fat
Notes: My nice mom says this recipe is huge!
Tags: Wild Food Box,,Low-Fat