- 2 x 8 inch, tortillas
- 2 handful jack and cheddar cheese , grated
- 1/4 cup pineapple dak bulgogi , Korean BBQ chicken
- 2 tbs onion and cilantro relish
- 2 tbs Korean style salsa roja
- 1 tsp sesame seeds , toasted
- Melt a touch of butter in a pan.
- Place a tortilla into the pan and swirl around in the butter and set aside.
- Place the second tortilla into the pan and swirl around in the butter.
- Sprinkle on half of the cheese onto the tortilla followed by the pineapple dak bulgogi and onion and cilantro relish followed by the remaining cheese and top it all off with the second tortilla.
- Cook until the quesadilla is golden brown on both sides and the cheese is melted.
- Serve garnished with the salsa roja and sesame seeds.
Estimated Nutrient Breakdown:
Total Fat: 29.08g
Saturated Fat: 13.85g
Monounsaturated Fat: 8.32g
Polyunsaturated Fat: 3.42g
Vit A: 202.67
Vit B1: 0.12
Vit B2: 0.37
Vit B3: 3.73
Vit B6: 0.35
Vit B12: 0.65
Vit D: 0.44
Vit E: 0.44
Vit K1: 28.96
Health Notes: Peanut-Free,Tree-Nut-Free,Alcohol-Free,
Notes: My sister says this recipe is clever!!
Author: Closet Cooking
Tags: Wild Food Box,Pineapple,Quesadillas