- 8 whole Storebought Crepes (I Used Melissa
- 1 whole Ripe Peach, Pitted And Cut Into Chunks
- 3 Tablespoons Butter, Softened
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon Peach Schnaaps (optional)
- Freshly Whipped Cream
- Special Equipment: Clothespins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix together softened butter, brown sugar, vanilla, and peach schnaaps, if using.
- Working one at a time, lay a crepe on a flat surface and place a couple of peach chunks in the middle. Spoon a little bit of the butter mixture on top of the peach chunks, then quickly gather the crepe into a “parcel.” Secure with a clothespin.
- Repeat with remaining crepes. Keep in mind that the crepes dry out very quickly, so just work with them one at a time. Don't worry if you experience a little crack or tear; they'll still be yummy.
- Bake at 350 degrees for only 3 to 5 minutes, watching to make sure they don't burn. (Crepes burn very easily; keep an eye out!)
- To serve, spoon whipped cream onto a plate. Set warm peach parcel in the middle of the whipped cream and garnish with little peach slices.
- Very pretty/fancy…very little effort!
Estimated Nutrient Breakdown:
Total Fat: 70.42g
Saturated Fat: 32.10g
Monounsaturated Fat: 18.31g
Polyunsaturated Fat: 15.17g
Vit A: 546.66
Vit B1: 0.65
Vit B2: 0.94
Vit B3: 6.08
Vit B6: 0.20
Vit B12: 0.77
Vit D: 0.75
Vit E: 0.75
Vit K1: 7.48
Health Notes: Vegetarian,Peanut-Free,Tree-Nut-Free,Alcohol-Free,
Notes: Wild Food Box interesting module!
Author: Pioneer Woman
Tags: Wild Food Box,Quick-And-Easy,Peach