- 3 tablespoons butter
- 12 ounces assorted wild mushrooms (such as stemmed shiitake, oyster, black trumpet, and crimini), sliced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 small shallot, chopped
- 1/2 cup olive oil plus more for brushing
- 8 1/3- to 1/2-inch-thick slices pain rustique or other flat country bread
- Truffle oil
- Melt butter in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and thyme. Sauté until browned, about 8 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. DO AHEAD: Can be made 1 day ahead. Cover; chill. Rewarm before using.
- Blend first 4 ingredients in blender 10 seconds. With machine running, gradually add 1/2 cup olive oil; blend until almost smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Arrange bread on rimmed baking sheet. Brush with oil. Bake until beginning to crisp, about 8 minutes.
- Mound 1/4 cup mushrooms on each bread slice. Drizzle each with thyme vinaigrette, then sparingly with truffle oil.
Estimated Nutrient Breakdown:
Total Fat: 266.81g
Saturated Fat: 64.14g
Monounsaturated Fat: 112.06g
Polyunsaturated Fat: 72.34g
Vit A: 347.79
Vit B1: 12.84
Vit B2: 8.64
Vit B3: 187.07
Vit B6: 3.78
Vit B12: 0.07
Vit D: 746.77
Vit E: 746.77
Vit K1: 218.85
Health Notes: Peanut-Free,Tree-Nut-Free,Alcohol-Free,
Notes: These recipes are helpful.
Tags: Wild Food Box,Mushroom,Crostini