- 4 oz salmon fillets, 6 oz pieces
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 12 oz fresh king oyster mushrooms or fresh shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 1 1/2 tbsp cooking oil, separated
- 1 x green onion stalk , thinly sliced – optional
- 1/4 cup for the Easy Teriyaki Sauce: soy sauce
- 1/4 cup for the Easy Teriyaki Sauce: mirin – Japanese sweet rice wine
- 2 tbsp for the Easy Teriyaki Sauce: sugar – or more if you like a sweet teriyaki
- To make the Easy Teriyaki Sauce, whisk all the sauce ingredients in a small sauce pan and simmer on low for 3 minutes, until the sauce has thickened slightly.
- Brush salmon fillets with 1 tablespoon of the cooking oil, season with salt and pepper. Heat a frying pan over high heat. and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side, until just cooked through. Remove the salmon to a plate to let rest.
- Return the frying pan to the stove on medium-high heat. When hot, add the remaining 1/2 tablespoon of cooking oil. Add the mushrooms and saute for about 2 minutes. Reduce heat to low and add the teriyaki sauce, let simmer for 1 minute. Serve the teriyaki mushrooms on top of the salmon. Garnish with green onion, if desired.
Estimated Nutrient Breakdown:
Total Fat: 38.04g
Saturated Fat: 5.29g
Monounsaturated Fat: 17.74g
Polyunsaturated Fat: 10.92g
Vit A: 7.31
Vit B1: 0.68
Vit B2: 1.48
Vit B3: 28.12
Vit B6: 1.20
Vit B12: 3.66
Vit D: 98.66
Vit E: 98.66
Vit K1: 18.59
Health Notes: Peanut-Free,Tree-Nut-Free,
Notes: These recipes are nice!
Author: Steamy Kitchen
Tags: Wild Food Box,Teriyaki,Mushroom