- 2 (1 1/4-pound) whole Maine lobsters
- 4 tongues west coast or Japanese sea urchin
- 1 ounce jar American caviar or caviar of your choice
- 1 teaspoon chopped chive
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped dill
- 1 lemon
- old bay seasoning
- 1 stick butter
- 2 potato rolls or buns of your choice
- fennel fronds
- Bring a pot of heavily salted water to a high simmer, place lobsters in the water and reduce the heat to a low simmer. Cook lobsters for at least 7-8 minutes until the color is bright red and the tails have begun to curl. Remove from water and shock immediately in ice water. Chill then reserve.
- Once the lobster has cooled, remove from the shell (save shells and head to make soup/stock/sauce of your choice for another time).
- Dice the lobster into large pieces. Melt whole stick of butter then glaze the lobster in it, seasoning with lemon zest, Old Bay and soft herbs. Make sure not to overcook the lobster as it will become chewy.
- Butter your sliced bun and toast in a pan until well-browned on each side.
- Garnish with glazed lobster meat then place uni and caviar on top.
- John Dory Oyster Bar's Lobster Roll Recipe
- MC Perkins Cove Lobster Roll Recipe
- Lure Fishbar's Lobster Roll Recipe
Estimated Nutrient Breakdown:
Total Fat: 111.86g
Saturated Fat: 62.37g
Monounsaturated Fat: 28.22g
Polyunsaturated Fat: 10.05g
Vit A: 895.15
Vit B1: 1.04
Vit B2: 8.04
Vit B3: 46.47
Vit B6: 1.65
Vit B12: 20.12
Vit D: 112.31
Vit E: 112.31
Vit K1: 186.86
Health Notes: Peanut-Free,Tree-Nut-Free,Alcohol-Free,
Notes: My fancy grandpa says this recipe is magnificent!!
Author: Food Republic
Tags: Wild Food Box,Manon,Off-The-Menu