- 1/2 pound dry pasta or noodles of your choice
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 stalk green onion, chopped
- 12 ounces fresh mushrooms of your choice
- 2 tablespoons Miso & Easy (or 1 tablespoon regular miso paste)
- 2 teaspoons Maggi Sauce (or 1 1/2 tablespoons oyster sauce)
- Cook the pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Heat a wok or large saute pan over medium heat. When hot, add the butter, garlic and green onion. Cook for 1 minute or until very fragrant, making sure to keep an eye on the heat so that the garlic does not burn. Add in the mushrooms and cook for 2 minutes. Add in the miso, Maggi Sauce (or oyster sauce) and stir.
- Add in the cooked pasta and toss well.
Estimated Nutrient Breakdown:
Total Fat: 29.75g
Saturated Fat: 15.79g
Monounsaturated Fat: 6.79g
Polyunsaturated Fat: 3.81g
Vit A: 203.12
Vit B1: 0.54
Vit B2: 1.63
Vit B3: 16.74
Vit B6: 0.83
Vit B12: 0.26
Vit D: 40.85
Vit E: 40.85
Vit K1: 43.33
Health Notes: Sugar-Conscious,Peanut-Free,Tree-Nut-Free,Alcohol-Free,
Notes: These recipes are helpful!!
Author: Steamy Kitchen
Tags: Wild Food Box,Garlic,Noodles