- * 4 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- * 2 cup fresh blueberry
- * 3 tbsp norm's farm elderberry wellness syrup
- Add your apple sauce to a high power blender such as a Ninja or a Vitamix.
- Pour in your blueberries and turn on to pulverize them. When that is well mixed, add your Norm's Farm Elderberry Wellness Syrup and mix again.
- Line 2 jelly roll pans with parchment paper. Pour your mixture onto them and using a spatula, spread evenly to ¼ of an inch thick or less. The thicker you leave it, the longer it will take in the oven, so you want it thin, but not so thin that you can see through it.
- Turn your oven onto the “warm” setting. Place your pans inside and leave on for 4-6 hours. They are done when they start to pull away from the paper and are no longer sticky or wet feeling.
Estimated Nutrient Breakdown:
Total Fat: 1.99g
Saturated Fat: 0.17g
Monounsaturated Fat: 0.17g
Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.58g
Vit A: 18.64
Vit B1: 0.40
Vit B2: 1.18
Vit B3: 2.11
Vit B6: 0.42
Vit B12: 0.00
Vit D: 0.00
Vit E: 0.00
Vit K1: 62.01
Health Notes: Vegan,Vegetarian,Peanut-Free,Tree-Nut-Free,Alcohol-Free, Low-Fat
Notes: Wild Food Box magnificent plugin.
Tags: Wild Food Box,,Low-Fat