- 4 cups hot water
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons active dry yeast
- 9 cups bread flour, divided
- 2 cups regular rolled oats
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon salt
- Combine the hot water, white sugar, and yeast together in the mixing bowl of a large stand mixer; let sit until it forms a creamy layer on top, about 10 minutes.
- Fit the mixer with a dough hook, and slowly beat in 3 cups of bread flour and the rolled oats until the flour is thoroughly worked in. Place the mixing bowl in a warm place, cover with a cloth, and let the batter rise until doubled and puffy, about 1 hour.
- Place the mixing bowl back onto the stand mixer, and pour in the butter; start the mixer on low speed, and beat in the remaining 6 cups of bread flour. Sprinkle salt into the dough. Turn the mixer up to medium, and knead the dough until smooth and elastic, 5 to 8 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease 24 muffin cups.
- Pinch off about 2 tablespoons of dough, and form into a ball about the size of a large cherry tomato. Place the dough ball into a greased muffin cup; make 2 more balls, and place them into the same cup (3 dough balls per cup). Repeat with remaining dough.
- Bake the rolls in the preheated oven until the turn lightly golden brown, 38 minutes.
Estimated Nutrient Breakdown:
Total Fat: 125.35g
Saturated Fat: 63.33g
Monounsaturated Fat: 29.79g
Polyunsaturated Fat: 16.10g
Vit A: 776.34
Vit B1: 13.52
Vit B2: 7.52
Vit B3: 104.15
Vit B6: 0.98
Vit B12: 0.21
Vit D: 68.10
Vit E: 68.10
Vit K1: 14.94
Health Notes: Vegetarian,Peanut-Free,Tree-Nut-Free,Alcohol-Free,
Notes: I be mad for ingredients, because they are beautiful.
Tags: Wild Food Box,Deb’s,Cloverleaf