- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cerery stalk diced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1-2 jalapenos seeded de-veined and diced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1/2 pound fresh crabmeat
- 1/4 pound shrimp – peeled, deveined and coarsely chopped
- 1/4 pound bay scallops diced
- 8 ounces colby cheese
- 8 ounces monterey jack cheese
- 6 (10 inch) white corn or flour tortillas
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cilantro chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 roma tomato (garnish
- 1 haas avacado pitted and sliced (garnish
- 1/4 cup sliced olives (garnish
- 1/4 cup of choped green onions (garnish
- .Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- .In a large skillet, saute onions, garlic, jalapenos and celery in 1 tablespoon olive oil until transparent.
- Remove the skillet from heat and stir in crabmeat, shrimp and scallops. Shred the cheese and mix half of it into the seafood.
- Place a large spoonful of the mixture into each tortilla. Roll the tortillas up around the mixture and arrange the rolled tortillas in a 9×13 inch greased, baking dish.
- .In a saucepan over medium-low heat, combine half-and-half, heavy cream, sour cream and 1/4 cup butter, Add flour and stir until well blended
- Add cilantro, red choppd pepper, black pepper and salt to taste. Stir until the mixture is lukewarm and well blended.
- Pour sauce over the enchiladas, and sprinkle with one half remaining cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- At 10 minutes remaining add the rest of the the cheese, olives and green onions for garnish.
- Bake until cheese is melted anither 10 min
- Add avacados and chopped romas
- Serve Balck beans with chopped onions and corn as a side
- Great served with a dollop of sour cream and a small scoop of your favorite Guacamole recipe.
- Serve hot
Estimated Nutrient Breakdown:
Total Fat: 407.69g
Saturated Fat: 244.63g
Monounsaturated Fat: 120.96g
Polyunsaturated Fat: 18.07g
Vit A: 3,678.59
Vit B1: 0.53
Vit B2: 2.88
Vit B3: 12.56
Vit B6: 1.81
Vit B12: 15.45
Vit D: 286.40
Vit E: 286.40
Vit K1: 53.83
Health Notes: Peanut-Free,Tree-Nut-Free,Alcohol-Free, Low-Carb
Notes: These recipes are unbelievable!!
Author: Group Recipes
Tags: Wild Food Box,,Low-Carb