- 4 pounds chicken wings, drums and flats intact
- 3 tablespoons red rub (see recipe below)
- 2 cups bbq sauce (preferably Dinosaur Bar-B-Que)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup smoked paprika
- 1/4 cup kosher salt
- 1/4 cup raw turbinado sugar
- 2 tablespoons dark chili powder
- 1 tablespoon granulated garlic
- 1 tablespoon granulated onion
- 1 1/2 tablespoons black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Mix ingredients together in a bowl. You will have leftover rub.
- Preheat oven to 350F. Season wings with rub.
- Oil a sheet pan. Place wings on pan, don't overcrowd. Place in oven and cook approximately 30 minutes until wings are 160-165 degrees.
- Take out of oven and turn the broiler on high. Coat wings with 3/4 – 1 cup of BBQ sauce.
- Place skin up and broil approximately 5-6 minutes until skin and sauce start to caramelize.
- Flip wings and broil for about another 4 minutes. Flip again to blister and char skin.
- Remove from broiler and toss with remaining sauce if desired.
- Honey Baked Pistachio Wings Recipe
- Singaporean Chicken Rice Wings Recipe
- Tamarind And Dark Beer-Glazed Wings Recipe
Estimated Nutrient Breakdown:
Total Fat: 113.98g
Saturated Fat: 22.73g
Monounsaturated Fat: 51.68g
Polyunsaturated Fat: 27.58g
Vit A: 1,910.95
Vit B1: 1.63
Vit B2: 3.93
Vit B3: 51.04
Vit B6: 7.07
Vit B12: 36.29
Vit D: 0.00
Vit E: 0.00
Vit K1: 78.87
Health Notes: Peanut-Free,Tree-Nut-Free,Alcohol-Free,
Notes: My glamorous grandma says this recipe is huge.
Author: Food Republic
Tags: Wild Food Box,Home-Schooled,Chicken