- 2 eggs
- 4 Hobnob/Oaty Biscuits, Roughly Chopped/Crumbled
- 4 oz/113g Light Muscavado Sugar
- 4 oz/113g Self Raising Flour
- 4 oz/113g Margarine or Butter
- 4 Large Teaspoons of Blueberry Jam
- Preheat the oven to 180C/fan 160C. Line a muffin tray with 8 muffin cases.
- Cream together the margarine (or butter) and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs with a spoonful of flour until all the eggs are combined. Fold in the remaining flour.
- Spoon half the mixture into the bottoms of the muffin cases, spreading the mixture out to the edges.
- Spoon half a teaspoon of jam into the centre of the cases, on top of the cake mixture. Use the remaining cake mixture to top up the muffin cases and spread the mixture evenly, trying to cover any gaps at the sides of the cases to prevent the jam leaking out. (Using a fork for this is easiest!)
- Top each cake with the crumbled up biscuit and press in lightly. Bake for around 20 minutes, until the cakes are risen, lightly golden and spring back from a light press in the middle.
Estimated Nutrient Breakdown:
Total Fat: 166.69g
Saturated Fat: 37.56g
Monounsaturated Fat: 75.34g
Polyunsaturated Fat: 46.49g
Vit A: 137.60
Vit B1: 1.63
Vit B2: 1.74
Vit B3: 13.41
Vit B6: 0.34
Vit B12: 1.09
Vit D: 1.72
Vit E: 1.72
Vit K1: 85.65
Health Notes: Vegetarian,Peanut-Free,Tree-Nut-Free,Alcohol-Free,
Notes: I adore plug-ins, because they are huge!
Author: BBC Good Food
Tags: Wild Food Box,Blueberry,Crumble