- 2 1/3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 8-ounce packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 5 large eggs
- 1 16-ounce container sour cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup all-fruit blueberry spread
- 2 6-ounce baskets fresh blueberries or 12-ounce package frozen blueberries, thawed, drained
- Position rack in center of oven and preheat to 375°F. Wrap outside of 10-inch-diameter springform pan with heavy-duty foil. Combine all ingredients in processor. Blend using on/off turns just until crumbs are moist. Press crumb mixture firmly onto bottom and 2 inches up sides of prepared pan. Bake until crust begins to brown, about 8 minutes. Transfer crust to rack and cool. Maintain oven temperature.
- Using electric mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl until will blended. Beat in flour. Add eggs 1 at a time, beating just until combined. Beat in sour cream, milk and vanilla. Pour filling into crust.
- Place springform pan in large roasting pan. Pour enough hot water into roasting pan to come 1 inch up sides of pan. Bake cheesecake until just set in center and top is slightly puffed and golden brown, about 1 hour. Turn off oven; keep door closed. Let cheesecake stand in oven 1 hour. Remove cheesecake from roasting pan. Refrigerate until cold, at least 6 hours. Cover; refrigerate overnight.
- Stir blueberry spread in large skillet over low heat until melted. Remove from heat. Add blueberries; toss to coat. Spoon blueberry mixture over top of cake, spreading evenly. Chill until cold, at least 1 hour and up to 4 hours.
- Run small sharp knife around sides of cake to loosen. Release pan sides. Transfer cake to platter. Cut into wedges.
Estimated Nutrient Breakdown:
Total Fat: 551.54g
Saturated Fat: 301.37g
Monounsaturated Fat: 142.84g
Polyunsaturated Fat: 41.81g
Vit A: 5,334.19
Vit B1: 1.37
Vit B2: 4.14
Vit B3: 10.84
Vit B6: 1.31
Vit B12: 6.23
Vit D: 14.75
Vit E: 14.75
Vit K1: 199.42
Health Notes: Vegetarian,Peanut-Free,Tree-Nut-Free,Alcohol-Free,
Notes: My clever dad says this recipe is beautiful.
Tags: Wild Food Box,Blueberry,Cheesecake