- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup mild ale beer
- 1 cup shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 6 slider pretzel buns
- two 1 lbs Curly’s West Coast IPA Style Pulled Pork
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 3 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- sesame seeds
- In a medium saucepan preheated to medium heat, melt the butter. Add the flour and begin to whisk creating a roux. Once the flour has been cooked out about two minutes, gradually pour in the milk and beer. Keep stirring until thickened about five minutes. Remove saucepan from the heat and stir in cheese, salt, and pepper.
- for the sliders:
- Preheat an oven to 375 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a small saucepan preheated to medium heat, melt the butter. Once the butter is melted stir in the Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, and onion powder until well incorporated. Turn the heat to low until ready to garnish pretzel buns.
- In a large skillet preheated to medium high heat, remove Curly’s West Coast IPA Style Pulled Pork from the packaging and place into the skillet. Stir the pulled pork until heated through about five minutes and remove skillet from heat. Next, place six bottom pretzel buns on the baking sheet. Divide the pulled pork between the six pretzel buns. Spoon some of the beer cheese sauce over the of the pulled pork followed by a 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese on each slider. Place the remaining top bun over the pulled pork and cheese. Next, take some of the melted butter and using a pastry brush, brush the tops of the pretzel buns. Garnish with sesame seeds. Place the sliders into the oven for about 15 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the pretzel buns are toasted. Remove the sliders from the oven and serve immediately.
Estimated Nutrient Breakdown:
Total Fat: 253.39g
Saturated Fat: 145.27g
Monounsaturated Fat: 71.56g
Polyunsaturated Fat: 15.43g
Vit A: 1,814.04
Vit B1: 4.13
Vit B2: 2.70
Vit B3: 25.37
Vit B6: 1.67
Vit B12: 5.35
Vit D: 324.60
Vit E: 324.60
Vit K1: 29.67
Health Notes: Peanut-Free,Tree-Nut-Free,
Notes: My awesome grandma says this recipe is fancy!
Tags: Wild Food Box,Baked,Pulled